ATINER academic events
16th Annual International Symposium on Economic Theory, Policy and Applications, 28-29 June 2021, Athens, Greece (www.atiner.gr/economics). You are more than welcome to submit a proposal for presentation by 30 November 2020. As we did this year, we will accept both remote (online or pre-recorded) and onsite presentations. If you need more information, please let me know, and our administration will send it to you including the abstract submission form.
Academic members responsible
- Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER & Honorary Professor of Economics, University of Stirling, UK.
- Dr. Chris Sakellariou, Associate Professor of Economics, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
Athens Journal of Business & Economics (AJBE) has been uploaded: https://www.athensjournals.gr/ajbe/v7i1. Below you can find the table of contents. The AJBE sponsors the following academic events:
- 14th Annual International Conference on Global Studies, 18-21 December 2020, Athens, Greece (https://www.atiner.gr/cbc)
- 8th Annual International Conference on Business, Law & Economics, 3-6 May 2021, Athens, Greece (https://www.atiner.gr/ble)
- 16th Annual International Symposium on Economic Theory, Policy and Application, 28-30 June & 1 July 2021, Athens, Greece (https://www.atiner.gr/economics)
- 19th Annual International Conference on Management, 28-30 June & 1 July 2021, Athens, Greece (https://www.atiner.gr/management)
- 19th Annual International Conference on Marketing, 28-30 June & 1 July 2021, Athens, Greece (https://www.atiner.gr/marketing)
- 19th Annual International Conference on Accounting, 5-8 July 2021, Athens, Greece (https://www.atiner.gr/accounting)
- 19th Annual International Conference on Finance, 5-8 July 2021, Athens, Greece (https://www.atiner.gr/finance)
- 8th Annual International Conference on SΜΕs, Entrepreneurship and Innovation: Management – Marketing – Economic – Social Aspects 26-29 July 2021, Athens, Greece (https://www.atiner.gr/sme)
You are more than welcome to submit a proposal for presentation. Please note that the program of the December conference on Global Studies is available at: https://www.atiner.gr/2020cbc-pro. Late submissions for this event will be accepted by the end of November. ATINER has decided to offer the option of remote (online or pre-recorded) presentation for those who cannot travel for objective or subjective reasons. If you need more information, please let me know, and our administration will send it to you including the abstract submission form. Finally, you are welcome to contribute to the AJBE with an original research paper.
|TABLE OF CONTENTS|
|Download the entire issue (PDF)|
|Labor Productivity in France: Is the Slowdown of its Growth Inevitable or are there Levers to fight it?
Catherine Bruneau & Pierre-Luis Girard
|The Never-Ending Quest for the European Fiscal Policy’s Objectives: Stability vs. Convergence or Stability and Convergence?
|Sustainable Governance and Knowledge-based Economy – Prerequisites for Sustainable Development of the Developing and Transitional Economies
|Outcomes from Building Transparency in Governance in a Smart City Project in India: A Case Study of Panaji, Goa
Mridula Goel & Sheetal Thomas
|The Sustainable Development Goals and Leading European Retailers
Peter Jones & Daphne ComfortDr Zoe Boutsioli Vice President of Publications ATINER (A World Association of Academics and Researchers).
25 Years of Non-Euclidean Improvement “Our city is open to the world, we never expel a foreigner from learning or seeing” “τήν τε γὰρ πόλιν κοινὴν παρέχομεν, καὶ οὐκ ἔστιν ὅτε ξενηλασίαις ἀπείργομέν τινά ἢ μαθήματος ἢ θεάματος” Pericles’ Funeral Oration from Thucydides, “The Peloponnesian War”. Come to open to the world Athens to learn about Democracy in the city where its theory was first developed and taught and see the place (phnyx) where it was first practiced.
Please note that as a world association of academics and researchers with a very specific mission (please see our website), ATINER is based on the voluntary work of our members and friends. This includes the toil of sending this email to you, so please let us know if you are not interested so that our work is not in vain. If you no longer want to receive emails from us, please click unsubscribe below. This way you will avoid the nuisance of receiving emails from ATINER.