GALATEA final event – March 7 – March 8, 2023 – Marseille, France
Welcome to GALATEA final event Registration Page
Attend our final event and learn more on project results, supported projects and SMEs, challenges of the Blue economy and funding opportunities.
The GALATEA final event aims to present the project results, to showcase the supported SMEs and projects and to give to SMEs opportunities to meet with end-users, investors and potential partners.
Tuesday March 7th
- 10:00 am – 6:00 pm @La Coque numérique
Conferences, Panel discussions session and B2B meetings
– Agenda under construction, more information to be released soon –
- 7-00 pm – 10:00 pm @Mx Expérience
Wednesday March 8th
- 9:45 am – 12:00 am @Port of Marseille
Visit of Grand Port Maritime de Marseille
What is GALATEA?
GALATEA is a H2020 project which aims to support SMEs eager to contribute to the development of Blue Growth.
The project focuses on 4 main domains having a high potential in terms of smart and sustainable growth: the Smart Ship, the Smart Port, the Smart Shipyard and Maritime Surveillance.
3 horizontal dimensions of paramount importance for these four domains are in addition taken into account: Digital transition, Ecological transition and Circular Economy.
- To foster the creation or the improvement of products (goods and services) or the improvement of production processes with the reduction of raw material consumption.
- To enhance the development of new value chains in the targeted four Blue Growth domains through a systematic approach providing innovation support to individual and consortium of SMEs.
- To support the development of large-scale demonstrators.
- To provide innovation support through Vouchers, services and other support mechanisms to SMEs.
- To offer SMEs the opportunity to extend their markets worldwide.
- Challenge and projects emergence: End-users identified in the 6 domains of interest were contributing in the project in listing and analysing their actual needs and challenges. Innovative actors were gathered during key events in order to favour project ideas and to give the opportunity to meet and share;
- Innovation support: Open calls for proposal and for services will be launched to select SMEs offering a solution to the identified needs. They will get up to 60 000 € for the development of their solution and/or a coaching service offered by clusters partners;
- Projects sustainability: GALATEA partners will ensure the sustainability of the funded project by investigating the possible next steps for the granted SMEs.
Following the 2 Calls for projects that have been launched, GALATEA supports 23 innovative projects which represents 42 SMEs.
MORE INFORMATION ON GALATEA WEBSITE.