POLISH MARITIME RESEARCH is the scientific journal with a worldwide circulation. This journal is published quarterly (four times a year) by Gdansk University of Technology (GUT).
On September, 1994, the first issue of POLISH MARITIME RESEARCH was published. The main objective of this journal is to present original research, innovative scientific ideas, and significant findings and application in the field of :
Naval Architecture, Ocean Engineering and Underwater Technology,
The scope of the journal covers selected issues related to all phases of product lifecycle and corresponding technologies
for offshore floating and fixed structures and their components.
All researchers are invited to submit their original papers for peer review and publications related to methods of the
design; production and manufacturing; maintenance and operational processes of such technical items as:
- all types of vessels and their equipment,
- fixed and floating offshore units and their components,
- autonomous underwater vehicle (AUV) and remotely operated vehicle (ROV).
We welcome submissions from these fields in the following technical topics:
- ship hydrodynamics: buoyancy and stability; ship resistance and propulsion, etc.,
- structural integrity of ship and offshore unit structures: materials; welding; fatigue and fracture, etc.,
- marine equipment: ship and offshore unit power plants: overboarding equipment; etc.