COORDINATOR: GRUPA TECHNOLOGICZNA ASE
PARTNERS: POMERANIAN SPECIAL ECONOMIC ZONE
KLASTER ZIELONA BRAMA http://www.sit.slupsk.pl/data/files/4d/4dbad19f26/08_przywidzki_mini_klaster_energetyczny.pdf
EKSPERCI: dr inż. Piotr Krzyżanowski, dr Michał Igielski, dr Zdzisław Długosz
Pomeranian Special Economic Zone operates in Northern part of Poland in the Kuyavian-Pomeranian Region and in the eastern part of the Pomeranian Region.
Pomeranian Special Economic Zone being part of Polish Investment Zone supports entrepreneurs who plan new investments. One of its key features is a tax exemption granted for a period of 10-15 years. This aid is granted to enterprises representing industry and modern service sectors, regardless of size and location.
PSEZ also collects information on the target directions of export development from entrepreneurs in the zone and provides entrepreneurs with opportunities of participating in business missions and international export events, offered by business environment institutions (BEI).
Advantages of the Pomeranian SEZ:
- comprehensive service for domestic and foreign investors, including income tax exemption and investment advice,
- Gdańsk Science and Technology Park, which combines science and business, stimulates innovative entrepreneurship, supports starts-ups and enterprises with a unique idea.
- Baltic Port of New Technology in Gdynia located on the former grounds of Gdynia Shipyard – supports development of the shipbuilding and maritime industries, bringing together the largest companies of these industries in the region,
- Industrial Robots Programming Center and MOLANOTE laboratories,
- collaboration between enterprises and schools/universities.