Startup companies have a lot of potential that should not be neglected. It has long been known that innovations are extremely important for business. But new projects are also a big risk. Who and in what form should support start-ups – discussed experts, government and business representatives.
Where to get funds at the beginning of business activity – said Krzysztof Sadowski – Deputy Director of the Funds Department at the Ministry of Family and Social Policy.
In the Baltic Sea and Space Cluster, there are companies that were start-ups about 30 years ago – said Marek Grzybowski, chairman of the management board Baltic Sea and Space Cluster. The CRIST shipyard built its first ships on rented land “in the bushes” – Ireneusz Ćwirko, president and one of the founders of the shipyard, once reminded. ASE used to operate as a company of a few people, to grow into the ASE Technology Group over the course of 30 years. From the beginning, its animator and promoter is Dariusz Jachowicz, who develops the company in various fields related to industrial safety, building energy storage and hydrogen refueling systems. The JAKUSZ company is one of the few companies producing Explosion-proof container that withstood 10 repeated explosions of 5 kg net explosive presented at NCT – Connecting the European CBRNe & EOD Community. JAKUSZ (Ltd.) is a Polish company with a well-established position on the defense market, and 35 years of experience in the design and implementation of special products and technologies. FLINT SYSTEMS, which produces training simulators using VR technology, is developing dynamically. Neptun Studio has been operating since 2015 and brings together engineers from various fields and cooperates with students dealing with computer science, robotics and satellite technologies. The company develops based on its own financial resources.
- Marek Grzybowski – Wiceprezes Zarządu Bałtyckiego Klastra Morskiego i Kosmicznego, Profesor Uniwersytetu Morskiego w Gdyni
- Artur Koman – Członek Zarządu Checly Sp z. o.o.
- Bartosz Kruszka – Prezes Zarządu Nanoseen Sp. z o.o.
- Patrycja Panasiuk – Zastępca Dyrektora Wykonawczego Obszaru Strategii i Innowacji oraz Relacji Inwestorskich w PKN ORLEN S.A.
- Kamil Późniak – Prawnik, Prezes Zarządu Terma Novum Sp. z o.o.
- Krzysztof Sadowski – Zastępca Dyrektora Departamentu Funduszy w Ministerstwie Rodziny i Polityki Społecznej